5 easy hair regrowth treatment at home
Are you struggling with your short, thin hair and finding a way to make your hair grow? Here are 5 hair regrowth treatment that we highly recommended for you to try at home!
Hair regrowth treatment overview
It is absurd to expect to see results overnight just because you follow some hair regrowth treatment. Each hair regrowth treatment will work based on its own time, and we can only help it in a way that does not interfere with the natural process.
- According to the research, the hair will grow half-inch monthly under the natural condition. This leads to six inches every year. Taking care of your hair consistently may fasten the process. Stress, hypertension, and depression will make your hair grow slower.
- There are about 100,000 of follicles on your head. According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), losing 50 to 100 hairs each day is completely normal.
- Hair grows from a root at the bottom of a follicle under your skin. Blood flows from the scalp to the follicle, delivering oxygen and nutrients to the hair root and promoting hair growth.
5 amazing hair regrowth treatment that you should try
Here are the 5 hair regrowth treatment that we highly recommended for you to try. These hair regrowth treatment are extremely easy and you can do this by yourself at home any time!
Do not use shampoo on a daily basis hair regrowth treatment 1
You’ve definitely heard of the hair regrowth treatment which is if you don’t shampoo your hair, it will grow faster, but why? Shampooing your hair two to three times a week allows the natural oil on your hair to renew and heal itself.
Choose a volumizing hair care to make your hair look fuller and thicker instead of washing your hair everyday.
Hydrate and condition your hair regularly hair regrowth treatment 2
One of the hair regrowth treatment is to hydrate and condition your hair everyday. It may help to prevent damage while detangling strands. Go to the store to buy hair care or make it yourself at home: a cinnamon-infused mask may stimulate blood circulation and nurture thicker, longer hair in no time.
Consume a Well-Balanced Diet hair regrowth treatment 3
If you don’t have a well-balanced, nourished diet, nothing will grow. Spinach, egg yolk, bananas, and raisins include proteins and vitamins that you need for your hair to grow. One of the hair regrowth treatment natural is to limit your diet of salt, carbonated drinks, and sugar, all of which make the hair unable to grow.
- Anything rich in vitamins A, C, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids is good for your hair.
- Certain vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids are vital for your health and play a significant part in nourishing your body with the energy it needs for hair regrowth treatment.
- You should also consume biotin, viviscal, and other multivitamin supplements. For these hair regrowth treatment, although it is important to consult with your doctor before beginning any pharmaceutical regimen. Some individuals may have side effects because they respond differently to medications. It is always good to have a well-balanced diet.
Massage your head hair regrowth treatment 4
Regular head massage not only relaxes you, but also increases blood circulation and strengthens your hair from the roots. Stress is one of the main reasons for hair loss, and a head massage once to twice a week might prevent it.
For these hair regrowth treatment, you should get two or three head massages a week before going to bed at night. This promotes not just a healthy sleep cycle, but also healthy hair growth.
Comb your hair gently and in the right direction hair regrowth treatment 5
Hair is more prone to breaking when it is wet. Water exposes the hair shaft, allowing the shingle-like outer coating to lift, and additional force from brushing it way too hard may cause it to break. For this hair regrowth treatment, remember to brush the hair before washing, and if you must detangle it while wet, towel-dry it first to avoid drips, apply a leave-in conditioner from roots to ends, and use a gentler wide-tooth comb for detangling brush to reduce friction, working from the ends up in small sections to avoid tearing hair.
Avoid using heat irons hair regrowth treatment 6
Heat from curling irons, hair dryers, and straighteners may cause hair damage and breakage and any hair regrowth treatment aren’t able to help if you use a heat iron on a daily basis.
If you have to use the heat irons because you don’t have any choice, then you should reduce the number of times you use them. Reduced hair damage may also result from lowering the temperature of hot styling products.
Use egg mask on your hair hair regrowth treatment 7
You may have heard of quick hair regrowth treatment utilizing egg yolks to promote hair growth. Eggs have many vitamins and minerals, as well as iron, salt, and lectin, all of which are vital for hair growth. They hydrate and protect your hair while nourishing and moisturizing it. Egg yolks aid in the healing of damaged and lackluster hair by controlling oily scalps.
Wash your hair with cold water
For these hair regrowth treatment, you should shower at a low temperature, because hot water may damage your hair.
A hot shower may cause your skin to dry out and damage your hair. We suggest that in these hair regrowth treatment you should lower the temperature of the water when cleaning. Pay special attention to your scalp: when you’re washing it, massage it gently to de-gunk it and promote circulation.
In general, there are many hair regrowth treatment at home and each will work differently on each person. This hair regrowth treatment faster the process which will make your hair grow faster than usual. If you follow strictly on our hair regrowth treatment, we believe that you will see a significant change in your hair in a month!