This Is How To Wear Handbag And Other Tips For You
If your handbags used to give you back pain, here are some strategies of how to wear handbag that will alleviate your discomfort.
How to wear handbag based on your body shape
It is important to analyze your body shape, from that you are able to know how to wear handbag.
1.1. How to wear handbag when your body shape is inverted triangle
Have you analyzed your body shape? If yours is an inverted triangle, here is how to wear handbag.
- How to wear handbag: You should wear a crossbody bag, thus your bag will cover your hips and will make your body look more symmetrical.
1.2. How to wear handbag when your body shape is rectangular
- If your body shape is rectangular, this is how to wear handbag: You can use an oversized bag (tote bags, large shopper bags,….) and wear it on your shoulders to make your body look more symmetrical.
1.3. How to wear handbag when your body shape is pear shaped
If yours is an pear-shaped, here ias how to wear handbag.
- Avoid any oversized bags. You can take underarm bags, belt bags or bucket bags into consideration.
1.4. How to wear handbag when your body shape is apple shaped
- Unlike pear body shape, you can also put long strap women bags on your shoulders.
1.5. How to wear handbag when your body shape is hourglass
- Perfect body! If your body type is an hourglass, you can wear almost any bags that you are into: Shopper bags, Underarm bags, Tote bags,…
Or maybe you are interested in: Cute Bags For Women You Should Take Into Account
How to wear handbag with different straps
Choosing straps is also crucial since it is an inevitable item for this women’s accessory.
- Straps are an important consideration when selecting a bag. Too thin fabric might irritate the skin. In addition to being unable to support, you must also maintain the wallet’s weight. Therefore, it is ideal for your body to choose shoes with wider straps.
How to wear handbag that is bigger than your body
- It is critical to pay close attention to the weight of the bag. Considering that you would be lugging everything inside, the weight will simply rise. It should not exceed 10% of your whole body weight.
How to wear handbag with chains
- Although necklaces are accessories that make a bag more trendy, they are not the ideal option for your body. They are hefty and prone to puncturing. Look for short and pliable grips that won’t injure you.